Open Site Explorer
allows you to research backlinks and find link building opportunities by discarding potentially damaging links with this tool. You can develop a high-quality inbound link profile. You can improve rankings and search engine visibility with this complete SEO toolset. You can also access the most important SEO metrics at a glance for every page you visit.
Open Site Explorer Link Metrics
Predicts the root domain’s ranking potential in a search engine based on an algorithmic combination of all link metrics.
Predicts a pages ranking potential in a search engine based on an algorithmic combination of all link metrics.
The number of domains that have pages with links pointing to the page being analyzed.
The total number of links pointed to a page.
Moz’s emulation of PageRank.
Measures the amount of trust that Google likely has with a domain name.
- Inbound Links: Number of links pointed toward the page you are analyzing with Open Site Explorer.
- Just-Discovered: Newest inbound links found.
- Top Pages: Top pages on the domain you are analyzing, based on link popularity metrics.
- Linking Domains: List of domains with pages linking to your website or webpage.
- Anchor Text: The actual text or label that covers the link with friendly, relevant text.
- Compare Link Metrics: Compare your link metrics vs. competitors.
- Spam Analysis: Measure the spamminess of your backlinks.
- Link Opportunities: Opportunities to build links based on brand mentions or common links found between your competitors.
- Advanced Reports: Get advanced excel reports, customized to your liking with this feature.