Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks and find link building opportunities by discarding potentially damaging links with this tool. You can develop a high-quality inbound link profile. You can improve rankings and search engine visibility with this complete SEO toolset. You can also access the most important SEO metrics at a glance for every page you visit.
Open Site Explorer Link Metrics
Domain Authority: Predicts the root domain’s ranking potential in a search engine based on an algorithmic combination of all link metrics.
Page Authority: Predicts a pages ranking potential in a search engine based on an algorithmic combination of all link metrics.
Root Domains: The number of domains that have pages with links pointing to the page being analyzed.
Total Links: The total number of links pointed to a page.
MozRank: Moz’s emulation of PageRank.
MozTrust: Measures the amount of trust that Google likely has with a domain name.
- Inbound Links: Number of links pointed toward the page you are analyzing with Open Site Explorer.
- Just-Discovered: Newest inbound links found.
- Top Pages: Top pages on the domain you are analyzing, based on link popularity metrics.
- Linking Domains: List of domains with pages linking to your website or webpage.
- Anchor Text: The actual text or label that covers the link with friendly, relevant text.
- Compare Link Metrics: Compare your link metrics vs. competitors.
- Spam Analysis: Measure the spamminess of your backlinks.
- Link Opportunities: Opportunities to build links based on brand mentions or common links found between your competitors.
- Advanced Reports: Get advanced excel reports, customized to your liking with this feature.