CBD SEO Marketing
As the legalization of marijuana spreads across the US, it’s only a matter of time before the cannabis industry enjoys even more unprecedented growth. CBD is one subset of the industry that is already turning into a multi-billion-dollar industry. In fact, market analysts believe the CBD oil segment will be worth about $20 billion by 2024. Because of this, more and more players are constantly entering the market. Trying to differentiate your CBD business from your competitors can feel like an uphill battle, but we are here to help!
Your brand needs to make itself stand out. To do this, you need to adopt a comprehensive CBD marketing strategy that employs expert SEO tactics. The barrier to market entry for the CBD industry is incredibly low, making it an attractive investment. That’s why you’ve seen so many stores, signs, and sites pop up almost overnight. This makes getting a CBD brand off the ground quite challenging, and marketing your CBD business is even harder. Whether you’re just starting out or have your store up and running, our experts can work with you to develop a holistic CBD SEO marketing plan that will elevate your business.
CBD SEO Marketing Challenges
Despite the boom and popularity of CBD products, businesses face a plethora of challenges. Some of the challenges include:
- Lack of Education: Despite its popularity, some people still don’t know what CBD actually is, meaning they may be unaware that it is both legal and beneficial.
- Crowded Market: Currently, the market isn’t regulated and the low barrier of entry means that almost anyone can start a business – similar to the surge in local craft breweries. An oversaturated market means cut-throat competition.
- Branding: With CBD seen as a sort of cure-all, brand differentiation is more important than ever in CBD marketing. Your brand and products should meet your customers’ preferences, match their personalities, and solve their problems. We can show you how to position your brand so that it resonates with your target customers.
- Targeting your CBD Marketing: CBD customers come from any and all backgrounds and age groups. This can make targeting your marketing quite a challenge.
- Confusing Laws: Laws related to the sales of CBD products at every level are complicated and can be confusing, even conflicting at times. This can make working with investors and firms tricky.
- Limited Advertising Options: Most advertising platforms do not allow CBD products to be advertised on their platforms, leaving owners of CBD companies in a difficult situation. There are alternatives but they aren’t always easy to find and may not be as effective as others.
SEO for CBD Businesses
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most effective tactics that CBD businesses can implement into their marketing strategy to build a long-term, sustainable brand. A great CBD website should attract your target customers organically by pulling inbound traffic. Your ranking in search engines can make or break your business, whether you operate an e-commerce or brick-and-mortar store. A strong presence through expertly utilized SEO tactics can give you a high ranking in search results, making it easier for existing and new customers to find your store.
Your website has the power to become your most prominent lead generator when it ranks organically on the first page of search engines. The right CBD SEO marketing strategy will ensure your website’s content is indexed in search engines so that you appear in any and all relevant CBD search queries.
SEO may seem simple, but it is a complicated digital marketing strategy. SEO is meant to sustain you through long-term strategy, not just drive short-term sales. Our team will work with you to improve your business’s online visibility while ensuring that the traffic coming to your site is more realistic (customers actually looking for your products) and more qualified.
Our CBD SEO marketing strategy targets customers at the top and middle of the sales funnel to educate them and make them aware of the benefits of the CBD products that you sell.
Innovation in SEO and the Benefits
If your site isn’t properly optimized, it automatically puts your website behind any of your competitors. The CBD industry is taking off, and competition is growing constantly. Many digital marketing agencies are quickly trying to capitalize on the “green rush” as the country trends towards legalization. An SEO expert needs to carefully understand the atmosphere around CBD to ensure they don’t erroneously work with the wrong keywords and SEO tactics.
Our process begins with you and your customers. Our team works with you to determine exactly what you want and need from your website. We utilize this information to optimize your website and ensure that the search engines are able to understand what each section of your website is about.
- The benefits of properly optimized CBD SEO Marketing include:
- Search engines will more easily understand and rank your website.
- Content will be written and optimized for the CBD industry.
- Your website will load faster on any device.
- An optimized site will look and function properly on any device, making it more user friendly.
- Any errors in your current website will be found and corrected.
- Your site will be primed for “featured snippets.”
Let Us Help You Grow Through CBD SEO Marketing
While many shops and suppliers are able to set up an e-commerce site with some success, many others have found it daunting because of gaps in their SEO marketing strategies. With more and more players entering the market, it’s becoming vital that you set your business apart with CBD SEO services. It pays to invest in a strategic partnership with one of the leading SEO experts in Houston.
When you work with our team of marketing experts, we will implement a thorough and holistic CBD SEO marketing strategy on your website, ensuring that every aspect of your business is optimized to generate leads and close the deal. We will work with you to implement an initial SEO and digital marketing strategy and provide ongoing SEO marketing that will continue to build your customer base organically and strategically.
If you would like to learn more about our services, packaging, and pricing, please contact us for a consultation. Let us help you grow.