Austin SEO Expert
There are many reasons why you should choose an Austin SEO Expert. Marketing and advertising are rapidly changing for every industry and vertical. New platforms continue to surface, creating new possibilities, giving every business new opportunities to grow.
Digital Marketing is Challenging to Keep Up With
Many business owners that I run into find it challenging to keep up with the fast paced, ever-changing digital landscape of marketing. SMB and enterprises alike, all face this challenge, which can be distracting and mitigate the growth of your business. Let’s face it – managing marketing campaigns, learning new platforms, hiring new talent and training takes a lot of time, money and resources. That’s what we’re here for. Our team of Austin SEO Experts live and breathe SEO so that you can focus on growing your business.
Get 1 Free Hour Consultation
Free Website Assessment
Austin SEO Expert
In a growing city like Austin, your business needs to stand out among all of its competitors in the digital space. Search Engine Optimization is one way to get your products and services the exposure your business needs. Major search engines control anywhere from 70% to 90% of all web traffic. Unless you have a brand that is already internationally popular, you will need to exercise good SEO in order to succeed in the modern digital market.
Top SEO Company Austin, TX Has to Offer
Search engine Optimization is not something that you have to take on by yourself. The discipline is far too complicated these days to do so without a full-time staff. You need a dedicated professional team by your side, making sure that your company is performing its best in the current market while consistently looking for changes that affect your SEO in real time.
Let’s take a look at why we are the best Austin SEO Experts in the business. We will also relate our core competencies directly to benefits that your business can enjoy.
Increasing Your Visibility On the Web
Although we are in the digital age of marketing, the old adage is still apply to a degree. All press is good press. Today, Google, Yahoo, Bing and the search engines focused on your industry niche serve as the distribution structure for your “press.” You need to build trust within these distribution structures as quickly as possible. However, you cannot forgo the quality of your association in the pursuit of speedy visibility. There is a certain balance here that must be maintained, and we are the company to do it.
In short, Google and the rest of the major search engines work on a scale of trust. The more that your website is trusted, the higher it appears in search rankings. Visibility leads to many positive things for your business. People tend to trust companies that they see more often, and the statistics behind Google search rankings solidify this:
- The number one listing on Google for a particular keyword gets around 70% of the clicks for that keyword.
- Listings on the first page of Google for a particular keyword get around 90% of the clicks for that keyword.
- If your listing is beyond page 3 of Google results, then it may as well not even be on the Internet.
Do not relegate yourself to the grave of digital anonymity. Visibility means business, and you get visibility from the major search engines – nowhere else!
The Right Tools. The Right Solution.
Great Keyword Research
The secret to building trust on Google and on the rest of the major search engines is the keyword. Keywords give you a niche in your marketplace that Google can recognize. There are additional benefits to researching localized, relevant keywords as well. You learn how people see your business, and you are better able to brand yourself in future iterations of your overall marketing program.
Sticking to the primary association that you will have with your keywords, good research is essential for one reason primarily. The better that your brand matches with its optimized keywords, the higher your search engine ranking. As we mentioned above, the higher your search engine ranking, the more visibility you have. This can only lead to a host of other good things.
Austin SEO Experts Delivering Your Business Success
When you do business with us, we make sure that your keyword research is precise and localized. We understand the secrets behind picking long-tail keywords that will resonate with your human visitors as well as with the major search engines.
Why Keyword Research Matters
- SEO gives small businesses a competitive advantage against bigger corporations and conglomerates. Having a focused keyword strategy is essential for reaching your goals and garnering organic traffic. We start by focusing on long-tail keywords with lower competition is a great strategy for businesses starting out. Our Austin SEO Experts take the time to carefully conduct keyword research, find low hanging fruit and build meaningful traffic to your website.
- Google and the rest of the major search engines reward localized content and optimization. It is important to keep your website’s content focused, geo-specific and engaging. That said, taking a local approach can be extremely rewarding for your business.
- Optimizing your website for localized, relevant keywords yields your trust in the eyes of the major search engines. Once this trust is built, it is very difficult to take away. You basically have a contract with Google and the rest of the major search engines that helps you to solidify a place in the digital marketing landscape. This is an investment that will pay off for years into the future if you get it right today.
Our Austin SEO Experts can help you drive meaningful traffic to your website, resulting in higher lead volumes and better lead quality. We do this by taking a persona driven approach with keyword research. It’s important to understand that certain keywords are a better fit for some audiences. Take an engineer searching for specific industrial materials for instance. Instead of searching for general keywords to describe the product, their queries will more than likely include technical specifications or ASTM standards. On the other hand, a construction foreman may search for the same exact product, but search using a more general query.